Becoming a Close to My Heart Maker (Consultant) is about sharing your love of crafting and inspiring like-minded people to create their own beautiful projects. It’s about belonging to a wonderful, supportive and fun community of other crafters. And it’s about allowing you the freedom to either develop your hobby (one customer – you) or build a business (many team members) – it’s all about what YOU want.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, then join my Arrows of Hope team here.
If you have more questions, read on. And feel free to always reach out to ask me anything about becoming a CTMH Maker.
Why Choose CTMH?
There are many perks for choosing to sign up as a CTMH Maker, including:
- 25%-45% commission on all orders (including your own), based on performance
- $30 in CTMH Cash immediately upon signing up
- Your own FREE e-commerce CTMH website so your friends and customers can order from you at any time and have their purchases shipped directly to them – no need to keep an inventory of product in stock at home, meaning minimal start-up costs for you
- Performance-based cash and product bonuses
- Annual incentive trip opportunities (next up: Hawaii 2022)
- Flexibility to work from home and on your own schedule
What type of Maker are you? Making CTMH Work for YOU
I want to develop my personal hobby with CTMH.
This option is perfect for those that enjoy crafting, but aren’t interested in or ready to sell products to others. You just need to meet the minimum goal of $300/quarter (every three months) on your own, and you’re set. There is never any pressure (from me or the company) to market CTMH, and you still qualify for a variety of commissions, credits, discounts and bonuses just based on your own purchases.
If you don’t meet the $300 minimum in a quarter, you become an “Enthusiast”. You receive a 10% discount on products (rather than the 25%), and your minimum order requirement drops to $100/quarter. If you make $300 in sales the next quarter, you automatically are upgraded back to Maker status. If you don’t make the $100 mark, you become a VIP customer. There is never any monetary penalty for not spending enough in a quarter, which is what drew me to CTMH as a direct sales company.
I like sharing my hobby and could use a little extra money.
If you like sharing your creative side with others, either in person or on social media (like on Instagram or Facebook), then you may want to consider showcasing some CTMH products in your final projects. If you have some family members or friends who already enjoy crafting, then this option is a great way to start promoting what you do, and can help you earn a little extra commission each month to spend on your hobby or to invest elsewhere.
My Arrows of Hope team group on Facebook is a great place to start to pick up some tips and tricks on how to share your love of CTMH in a fun and engaging way, without ever feeling like a pushy salesperson.
I’m ready for a fun, flexible and rewarding side business, or even full-time career.
If you’re ready to commit a little more time and effort into sharing your passion with others, then this is a great time to start with CTMH. You can develop a website (like this one) or a YouTube channel, hold classes/crops (in-person or virtual), and even participate in retreats with other team members. The possibilities are endless, as is the support. And it’s all in your control.
In addition to our Arrows of Hope team group on Facebook, there are endless business development training opportunities and materials through the Close to My Heart Home Office team and Facebook group. You may also be interested in the Start with Heart Program (see below).
Click here if any of the above speaks to you.
Start with Heart
As a new Maker, you are immediately eligible for the Start with Heart Program, which offers opportunities to earn exclusive deals within the first 45 days of signing up. There are three levels of rewards, each based on personal sales involving new customers on your website.
As you achieve each milestone in the program you earn not only money from your sales, but also products to continue helping to grow your business and to share your passion with others.
- Level 1 – Set of 5 Shimmer Brushes (Flamingo, Grape, Peacock, Scarlet, and Sundance)
- Level 2 – Cardstock Pack (1 sheet of each exclusive CTMH colour – 44 sheets in total!)
- Level 3 – Workspace Wonder Bundle (2 paper trays, 1 large tray, 1 tool cubby, 2 stamp pad stacks, and 1 small tray)
Message me to learn more about the Start with Heart Program.
Why join my Arrows of Hope CTMH Team?
There are many Canadian Makers affiliated with CTMH, and I am just one of them. I always encourage customers/interested crafters to find a Consultant with whom they click before signing up. I would love to have you on my team, but I want you to feel comfortable with whomever you choose! You want to join a team that is welcoming, diverse, passionate, supportive and fun. Feel free to send me a message in order to chat more – you can get to know me and why I love CTMH, and I would love to learn more about you.
Here are a few reasons to join my team:
- Team support – a private Arrows of Hope Team FB group devoted to Makers
- Flexibility to be as involved in the business development side as you wish – I never push my team to upsell or promote, if they aren’t interested in that side of CTMH
- Fun and engaging virtual events – crops, contests and more
- Welcoming, supportive and diverse – whether you’re a seasoned pro at crafting (LOs, crops, flip flaps, and all), or just starting out (what in the heck is a heat embossing tool?), our team has something for everyone
- Friendships with other CTMH Makers from all across Canada
- Support from me at any point, should you need it!
Have more questions? Click here to read some FAQs about becoming a CTMH Maker.