Whether you have a theme in mind, or want to brainstorm a design together, I am happy to work with customers one-on-one virtually to ensure that the card I create is as unique as the recipient who will receive it. You can be as broad (bundle of five wedding day cards), or detailed (birthday card for 7-year-old, obsessed with purple unicorns) as you wish in your request.
Let’s connect and create the perfect card for the perfect someone in your life!
Cards and Pricing
Cards are standard A2 size (5 1/2 x 4 1/4), and come with envelopes.
Blank inside, unless stamped sentiment requested by customer.
All custom cards start at $7.50 (+ shipping).
Discounts available for ordering a bundle of more than one card.
Cards can include, but are not limited to:
- stamped images (water-based dye inks/coloured in with alcohol markers/shimmer pens)
- dry or heat embossing
- specialty paper (glitter/vellum/holographic)
- die cut pieces
- embellishments (shimmer trim, shaker windows, glitter, sequins, dots and more).
Themes available, but not limited to:
- Birthday – Kids, Adult
- Hello Baby – Baby Shower, Welcome Baby
- Wedding Bells – Engagement, Wedding Day
- Happy Holidays – Christmas, Hanukkah, nondenominational
- Love is in the Air – Valentine’s/Galentine’s Day
- You Mean the World to Me – Thank You/Gratitude
- Thinking of You – Sympathy, Get Well
- Hey, Hi, Hello – Just Because
- Trick of Treat – Halloween
- Let’s Celebrate
- New Year’s
- St. Patrick’s Day
- National Holiday (Canada Day/July 4th)
- Mother’s/Father’s Day
- Back to School/Teacher Appreciation Day
- Tags, tags, tags – variety of sized gift tags for presents and packages for all occasions
Please see below for a sample of projects created for past recipients and customers.
Please allow one week turn-around time for custom cards, though sometimes it can be quicker based on communication and design.
Cards will be mailed within one week of agreeing on a design and payment, often sooner. To protect the card, orders are shipped in either rigid mailers or bubble envelopes with cardstock (depending on quantity purchased).
Cards are sent through Canada Post (tracking available at an extra cost). Estimated shipping provided upon ordering. Local pick up/drop off available in the Greater Toronto Area.
At this time, I gladly accept e-transfer, PayPal, and cash.
Please note that payment must be received before production will begin.
Ordering is easy!
To request a custom-made card or to purchase from the pre-made cards section, just message me directly.
If you have any questions, please reach out anytime. I can’t wait to start working with you!